WHY USE CELLULAR CONCRETE?
Save Money - project cost savings of 20-30% less than typical slurry mixes.
High Strength/Low Density - Typical cast densities range from 25-120 pcf with compression strengths of 20-3000 psi.
Benefits of Cellular Concrete:
• Generally lower in cost than alternative load-reduction methods
• Easily placed by pump or gravity for rapid installation
• Durable and noncorrosive
• Permanent and stable
• High slump (virtually self-leveling)
• Provides 100% compaction to fill spaces entirely without shrinkage
• Can have a broad range of densities and compressive strengths
• Absorbs shock waves
• High freeze-thaw resistance
• Insulating (can contain up to 80% air)
• Low water absorption and permeability
Jensen’s Pressure Grouting has been operating in the Southeast since 2001. We serve commercial, industrial and residential markets offering pressure grouting, structural support, earth retention services and slab jacking.
Jensen’s will provide a superior product for these and many other applications. We have over 25 years experience supplying pressure grouting and soil stabilization services on small to large volume projects. Please explore our website and contact us with any questions you might have concerning cellular concrete and pressure grouting services.
© 2021 Jensen's Concrete Line Pumping, Inc. in Marietta, Georgia
Jensen's Services Include
“Serving the Southeast”